Thursday 19 July 2012

Tintagel & The Old Post Office

From Boscastle we drove onto Tintagel.  We had read about the Old Post Office and wanted to stop by.


Such a quaint little building.


I loved the decor and the cute little teacups dotted around the place.



This is another place I could imagine myself living in, although it is a bit on the small side.


The garden was gorgeous.  A typical English country garden.


I could sit in this garden for hours, gazing at the house.




It is a lovely property but as I said very small.  We had looked round withing about 15 minutes.  Still it was a very pleasant 15 minutes.

~ Gem x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely - I visited there back in the 1970s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is that? Quintessentially English. Still rainy and gray there??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo it's beautiful! Small but gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete