Monday 9 July 2012

A Sunday Stroll


In between downpours yesterday me and James decided to go for a walk through Hylands Park.



 It felt great to get out and about.  It was so peaceful, I'm guessing most other people were couped up indoors due to the rain. 



The weather has been rubbish in England and it doesn't look set to improve any time soon. 



We had decided to go for a walk whatever the weather just to get out, we just so happened to be lucky in catching a sunny spell.



It definitely beats being stuck indoors, that's for sure.



Hope you all had a lovely weekend, despite the showers we have been having here in England.

Love Gem x x x x

1 comment:

  1. I love taking pictures on walks. You see so many pretty things! I really hope we get some summer sun soon, I'm so fed up of the rain and cold.

    Gemma xXx

    ReplyDelete