Thursday 12 July 2012

The Minack Theatre

On leaving Lands End we decided to make a visit to The Minack Theatre, it was somewhere that had been recommended to us and I'm so glad it was. 





The Minack Theatre is a theatre that has been built into the cliff side.  It is a place of pure beauty, the backdrop to the stage was breathtaking. 





This place was by far one of the highlights to our week in Cornwall.  I would love to see a play here, especially in good weather.




The flowers amongst the rockeries were beautiful.  You could tell that a lot of time and effort had been put in to keeping the place looking as good as it did.  The weather was still misty and somewhat overcast but it didn't make any difference to our visit.  That to me just goes to show how great a place is.  It can look good in all weathers.




If you have not been and are ever in Cornwall I would highly recommend a visit.  I'm sure you won't be disappointed.



~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely stunning! I've heard about it but you've really brought it to life - I know where to go on my next hols! You look as though you're have a fabulous time despite the weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty!! I have heard about it but have never been. Would love to go one day *hopefully when its sunny!*

    Gemma xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats a seat with a view....divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a sight! And the view - amazing!

    ReplyDelete