Wednesday 25 July 2012

Things I've Been Buying

I've been trying very hard recently to save money so my spending has been very few and far between, but here are a few little treasures that I have bought recently.





I love these glasses from Tiger.  I bought four in total, two white and two red.  I'm now thinking perhaps I should have bought more :s


This was a recent buy from a charity shop.  It was actually James who spotted this.  He is wanting me to re-upholster it for him so this is awaiting my crafty fingers to set to work.


And finally this tray, isn't it sweet!  I couldn't resist this when the book man paid a visit to my work place so this ended up coming home with me, it's so cute :)

There has been one or two other things I have bought but nothing much in comparison to previous spend ups, I have been very constrained :)

Love Gem x x x x

3 comments:

  1. Those glasses are very pretty and I can't wait to see what you do to the little foot stool!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are so pretty. I haven't been to Tiger in a while so would be nice to have a good look around. The tray is so sweet, perfect for xmas time : D

    Gemma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses Gem,wish we had a Tiger store nearby,I've seen a few things people have bought from that store.Love the tray too,very Christmassy and cant wait to see what you do with the stoolxxx

    ReplyDelete