Sunday 7 February 2016

This Past Week

Another week has passed and so far February has been a great month.

James treated me to more flowers, they smell incredible and have really been brightening up the grey and blustery days we've been having this week.




I enjoyed another coffee date with Michelle, bouncing blog ideas off one another and generally catching up with one another.  I couldn't resist grabbing another rose and pistachio mocha.  


Relaxing in a hot bath with the Lush Sex Bomb bath bomb.  I felt as though I was bathing in pink lemonade.




And while on the subject of Lush, the Roses All The Way Soap is becoming a rather pretty shade of pink too.


Yesterday I spent my evening with some fellow Essex bloggers at Lush in Chelmsford for their Mother's Day Bloggers event, which you will be able to read all about tomorrow.


Followed by a date night with hubby at the cinema to see the new Dad's Army film.  I was a little skeptical being a big fan of the original TV series, I wasn't at all sure how it would work with different actors.  We actually walked out part way through.  For us it didn't feel at all right and it was a massive disappointment. 

Today shall all be about my bestie though.  She turned 30 a few weeks ago, so today we're enjoying a relaxing spa day and quality girl time together to celebrate.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week Gem! What a lovely bunch from your husband.

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madelief, I've found myself a keeper, he certainly knows how to spoil me. Although the flowers are nothing in comparison to some of the bunches you create from your beautiful garden x x

      Delete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful!! I'm glad you had a lovely time at Lush and I'm sorry I didst make it there!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. IT was a shame you couldn't make it, but there will be others. Hope your feeling better x x

      Delete