Friday 26 February 2016

Lee Stafford Academy ~ Blogger's Event

Last night I spent my evening along with some fellow bloggers at the Lee Stafford Academy in Chelmsford, part of Chelmsford College.



The academy can be found in Rainsford Road, Chelmsford, next to the County Hotel and close to Chelmsford bus and train stations.



Here students are trained the Lee Stafford way in hairdressing and beauty therapy.  The academy opened in June 2012, offering a range of level 1 to level 3 qualifications.  



Students have access to a purpose built facility offering top of the range products in a spacious and modern salon, giving them the opportunity to learn and work in a very realistic working environment.


The evening kicked off with a very inspiring talk by Lee himself.  He talked about how he started out from his parents dining room, and his journey through hairdressing and education, right through to where he is now.  It was great to hear how passionate he is about the educational side of hairdressing, it's something he clearly takes very seriously and it came across strongly during his talk.  It also made me feel that anything is possible if you work hard enough towards it and just believe in yourself.  



Feeling inspired we all headed off for our treatments.  To begin with I had a facial which was lovely.  My skin feels truly amazing.  From there I made my way down to the hair salon.  Such a funky space.  My hair was styled into loose wavy curls that I have seriously fallen in love with.  Why can my hair not look like this every day, and why can I never make it look this good?! 



All in all a fantastic blogger event.  The girls all worked incredibly hard to pull the evening off, I've no doubt they will all go on to be extremely successful within the industry.  Thank you to everyone involved in arranging the event, it was a great evening.  The goody bag at the end of the evening was pretty good too. I shall look forward to using these products soon.


~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I was really pleased with it x x

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a great evening to be part of! I love the way they styled your hair!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great evening. I'd love to have my hair like that every day, I can never achieve the same effect and the extra time in bed is always more appealing haha x x

      Delete