Sunday 14 February 2016

The Past Week

Happy Valentines day to all my lovely readers.


Can you believe we're pretty much in the middle of February already?  Where on earth is this year going, the weeks are just whizzing by.

This week the Valentines decorations were unpacked and put up.


The flowers bloomed from my Amaryllis plant.  I can't get over how huge they are, and such a pretty peachy colour too.  


I also spent a lovely day with Kerri.  We grabbed lunch and enjoyed a spot of retail therapy, where I finally managed to find something to store all of my Lush goodies in.


A relatively quiet week but a lovely one all the same.

~ Gem x 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are v good at decoration!!!Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do enjoy faffing around with things and styling little displays x x

      Delete