Sunday 21 February 2016

The Last Week

This week I have enjoyed a coffee date with friends from work.  I decided upon a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows.  I mean if your going to get hot chocolate, you may as well go full hog right.


I had ordered myself some business cards for this little old blog right here, which arrived on my doorstep this week. A very happy post day.  I'm really pleased with them.


The Lush Comforter bubble bar was used.


James brought home some flowers for me.


But that same day I'd also bought myself a bunch.  A home filled with flowers is always a pretty one, so I shan't complain.


There has been lots of colouring done.


And a spot of crochet.  I'm planning on making a blanket with these granny squares.  I'm loving pastel colours right now so this colour combination seems perfect.


All in all not a bad week at all.

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely week Gem, and I can't wait to see your finished blanket x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, hope you've had a wonderful week too x x

      Delete
  2. You really do make things beautiful! MMmm, YES to the indulgent hot choccie! Have you been to Truly Scrumptious tea rooms in Maldon? (I'm sure you MUST have!). I LOVE their chocolate milkshakes with come with an absolute mound of cream, marshmallows and a flake!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've not visited it yet but it is on the list of tea rooms to try out, it my just have pushed itself up the list with that recommendation x x

      Delete