Wednesday 17 February 2016

A Few Of My Favourite Things

I really feel it's important in life to surround ourselves with the things that make us happy.  They can be the most simplest of things, and yet immediately it creates a sense of contentment and calm.

* Fresh bedding

* The smell of rain

* Hearing a song I love on the radio

* A tidy home

* Fairy lights


* Fresh flowers

* Pretty china tea cups

* Spending time with my loved ones

* Pastel colours

* Sitting in a candle lit room


* A nice hot bubble bath

* Tea in my favourite cup

* Getting stuck into a really good book

Just a few of my favourite things.  The list could go on and on.  It's surprising how many things you can think of when you but your mind to it.

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Yes, tea in my favourite cup is a strong one for me too!!Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always tastes better in your favourite cup hey x x

      Delete
  2. A lovely list. And most of it is free!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what I hadn't even thought of it like that but you are so right. This makes me love them even more haha x x

      Delete