Monday 1 February 2016

February Bucket List

Seriously, I can't believe it is February already.  What happened to January?  Still I actually managed to cross everything off last months list so fingers crossed that continues for the rest of the year.


I've already made lots of plans this month to meet up with friends so I know it's going to be a good and fun filled month but just to try and make it that extra bit special these are the things I'd like to try and achieve this month.

* Take a walk and admire the snowdrops.  I've only ever seen one or two snow drops so I really want to go and see a whole load of them, there are a few snowdrop walks about locally so perhaps we could check one of those out.

* Celebrate Valentines with my husband.  An occasion we don't usually celebrate but it's nice to make an effort wouldn't you agree.

* Be creative and make something - anything.

* Catch up with some snail mail.

* Bake a cake - I've felt like baking for some time now but still haven't gotten round to it so I must make time this month.

I hope you all have a love filled February.

~ Gem x


4 comments:

  1. These are all "doable!" Now remember you have a shorter month to get them all done so plan accordingly, Gem!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope so, I shall try my best at least x x

      Delete
  2. January did go fast but I had quite a good month. I love going for walks in the country, I'm looking forward to spring weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for the spring weather, I'm done with this cold weather now x x

      Delete