Monday 2 January 2012

My Word For 2012

I have been thinking for quite a few weeks now what my word for 2012 would be.  I thought I had it sussed and had chosen

HOPE

I know this was a word I had last year, you can see this from the post in 2011 here.  The reason I had decided on this one word was because 2011 was a bit of a rubbish year for me.  I was hoping for a better year, hoping for a fresh start.  The thing is this word seemed to work for me before the new year even began.  First with the new job and then the engagement so I wasn't sure if the word was still fitting.

After more thought and looking over the post from last year I decided not to have a word at all.  You see I don't think there is really one word that would suit me, there are so many words that sum up what I want from life and this next year.  Instead I am just going to take it as it comes, and make the most of it.  Enjoy the year no matter what it throws at me.

Happy 2012.

~ Gem x

3 comments:

  1. A great word..something we should all have!!

    I need to think of my word of the year...there are so many!!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by. I am not sure I will be so well organised come February. Congrats on the job and the engagement. Looking forward to reading more from you sonn. Xx

    ReplyDelete