Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Spot Of Baking

Wow that was quite a long and unexpected blogging break.  The truth is I haven't really had much to blog about and oh how I have missed my little space in this huge community of lovely people.


I enjoyed a bit of baking over the weekend with my neice we made this delicious carrot cake.  I forgot to take photos while I was making it but managed to get a couple before the rest of the cake disappeared.  It was very yummy.  Me and James both love carrot cake so it never lasts long.



Well that's all for now ladies.  I will be back again very soon.

Love Gem x x x x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gem.

    It looks yummy..I have to say I have not tasted carrot cake before!

    I have missed you. Hope your back soon :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, looks delicious :) I lurve carrot cake :)

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking cake Gem
    I can never make a good carrot cake, so maybe you should post your recipe! hint hint ;)
    I know what you mean about having nothing to post about, but I am sure you will find something!
    Tell us all about your wedding plans! :)
    xx Gem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is lovely! i just found you through the "Tea at weasel's" Blog. I, too, dream of a country home, but live urbanly. I'm looking forward to seeing your "country life" in London.

    BTW - I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cake stand/cover. Never been a huge fan of carrot cake but it has grown on me more as I got older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo it looks delicious, carrot cake is the fiance's favourite too! x

    ReplyDelete