Sunday 29 January 2012

An Evening Of Golf

Spending time with my family is really important to me.  Life is far too short and you never know what is round the corner.  I like to try and make the most of what I have.
We spent an evening during the week at our nearest Top Golf.

an action shot of my brother

I did have a go but wasn't very good and felt a little out of place playing around people who were good at it.  I left it down to my dad and brother in the end.

another action shot, this time of my dad

Dan getting ready for a shot (is it even called that????)

Dad lining it up.

As the evening drew in further the temperatures really dropped.  There was nothing for it other then a nice hot chocolate complete with marshmallows and cream.



It was just what I needed and oh so yummy.

Love Gem x x x x

4 comments:

  1. Going to a driving range is so much fun and you can really let your frustrations out!!

    Yummy hot chocolate : )

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot chocolate is reallllly tempting me Gem!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot chocolate looks amazing! Glad you had a great time : )

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top Glf rocks I haven't been for ages!!! Looks like you ahd a good time!!

    ReplyDelete