Friday 30 September 2016

30 Before 30 First Quarter Update

How fast  does this year want to go?  I thought I'd check in to see how my challenge was going, when I realised that I am already one quarter of the way into it.  I'm actually finding that quite hard to believe and I won't lie it has made me panic a little.  You can see my original post for my list of 30 things to do before I'm 30 by clicking through on the link.

I've managed to cross a few things off from the list but not as many as I'd hoped I would have by this point.  Don't get me wrong, there is still plenty of time left though but I do need to pull my finger out if I am going to stand a chance at crossing everything off by my 30th birthday.

Already achieved are:

#4 Visit a lavender farm. 
This was done in July, such a beautiful day.  I am so glad that I've done this and will definitely visit again in the future.


#8 Watch a film in an outdoor space.
This was completed (twice) earlier this month.  Another great experience and again something I plan to do next year.


#10 Start some form of exercise.
Apart from yoga once a week my exercise up until recently was zero.  However I have started going to a bootcamp at my workplace once a week which I always assumed I would hate but I was so wrong, I really enjoy it.

#20 Do something spontaneous.
I think it's fair to say this one has been done a few times these past couple of months, which is not like me at all.  Firstly was the very last minute decision to book tickets for V festival.  And then there is the body ink.  I have got myself 2 new tattoos, one was booked in 3 days before getting it done, the last one though I literally walked in last Friday and got it done there and then.


I feel as though I have touched on some of the other things on my list but don't feel confident that they have been fully achieved so I shall continue working on those ones and hope to be able to include them in my six month update, no doubt that will be here before we know it.

~ Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment