Wednesday 14 September 2016

Jane Means Pop Up Shop Press Launch



Monday evening was spent at the press launch of Jane Means brand new pop up shop at Clifton Nurseries.  I was lucky enough to be contacted by Jane last week inviting me along. 
Having worked with Jane in the early part of last year on one of her gift wrapping workshops, I was excited to see the shop and knew that it would be a treasure trove of beautiful things.



I wasn't wrong.  It was an Instagrammers paradise with lots of cute little displays just waiting to be photographed.






I literally didn't know where to look next.  You could tell that a lot of hard work and effort had gone into the preparation of the shop.  The finer details really outshone throughout and screamed Jane Means.




I have to say the location of the shop is just perfect too.  If you've never visited Clifton Nurseries before and ever find yourself in the area, it is worth stopping by.  Especially if you have a passion for flowers and plants.  





It was a truly wonderful evening enjoying the yummiest of cocktails amongst great company (finally getting to meet the lovely lady that is Teresa from TCakes Blog and not forgetting my blogging partner in crime Michelle from Michelle Louise Love).  Massive congratulations to Jane and her team for such a beautiful shop, I hope it is a huge success. 


~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. What on earth is up with that last photo! It looks like I got carried away with the fake tan but forgot to go beyond the elbow!! I'm giggling so much, I have no clue what happened with the lighting lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I hadn't even noticed that, how funny. The lighting wasn't great, we should have done the group photo at the beginning of the evening but as you say, hindsight is a brilliant thing hey x x

    ReplyDelete