Monday 3 October 2016

October Bucket List

We're in the last quarter of the year.  It really is frightening to think how quickly time passes us by.  It makes me realise how much I need to appreciate the here and now and savour each moment for what it is.  It's one of the reasons I enjoy creating these little monthly bucket lists.

  
This is by far my favourite time of the year, as the colours shift pretty much wherever you turn, temperatures begin to change and there is that hint of excitement around for the celebrations ahead.  It would be a shame not to appreciate it for what it is, so this month I'd like to: 

* Make some fabric pumpkins.
I love decorating for the seasons and what better way then with some of these beauts to add to my autumn display.

* Buy myself an autumnal tartan scarf.
I've really liked these for the past few years and have often thought about buying one but for some reason, never have.  This month that's about to change. 

* Decorate a pumpkin.
I've managed to find my creative flow again in recent weeks so I'd like to put it to good use and decorate a pumpkin or two for the season.

* Go for a long walk through a park or local space and soak in the season.
Feeling the colder air against your skin, and the crunchy leaves beneath your feet.  Perfect for those autumn strolls. 

* Make the most of Pumpkin Spiced Lattes while they last.
They are not out for long and seeing as I have found a new love for them, I must get them while I can.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. A great list, I too am thinking Pumpkin Spiced Lattes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love pumpkin spiced lattes. Can't believe I'd never tried one before this year x x

      Delete