Monday 10 October 2016

Lush Halloween Collection

Have I mentioned before how much I love this time of year?  Seriously, I do think it is quite possibly my favourite.  I don't need an excuse to play around with mini displays around my home, but autumn and winter gives all the more reason to do it.  The good thing with this time of year is that it can extend to the bathroom with thanks to Lush and their ever amazing Halloween and Christmas ranges.

I was invited to Lush in Romford last week after hours, to check out the new products in store for the upcoming celebrations. I must say, I liked what I saw.  I'll be saving the Christmas range for another day, as I wanted to share with you my favourites for the current season.


I fell in love with the Boo bath melts.  Such a cute design, wouldn't you agree?


I was also really pleased to see the return of Sparkly Pumpkin, this was one of my favourites last year.  Of course I had to bring one back home with me.



A new addition this year is the Autumn Leaf.  Such a beautiful design filled with pretty autumnal colours that fizz and froth away in your bath creating a colourful show


And lastly for today is the Monsters Ball.  Such a sweet design and beautiful, bright colours.


Such a great range, well worth taking a look and stocking up.  No one said that Halloween was just for the kids you know. 

~ Gem x 

No comments:

Post a Comment