Monday 2 May 2016

May Bucket List

Let's just hope that all of those April showers bring us plenty of May flowers.  We had enough of them.
I've a few things planned already for this month, but there are a few other things I'd like to squeeze in if possible.


* Sit down with the latest Country Living magazine.
I subscribed to the magazine at the Spring Country Living Fair and am yet to actually sit down and look through it.  I must change that this month.

* Visit a garden.
With gardens across the country springing to life, it would be nice to pay a visit to one or two of them this this month.  A bit of garden inspiration and escapism is good for the soul.

*Spend the day at a County Show.
May see's the Essex Young Farmers Country Show returning to my doorstep, I'm hoping the weather is nice enough for us to pay a visit.

* Sort through all of my photos on my laptop.
I've been meaning to sort through my photos for months.  I have thousands upon thousands of them.  I need to set aside some time to organise them and perhaps do something with some of them too.

* Relax with a book outside.
I'm really trying to read a bit more.  My bookcase is full of books that I'm still to read, and there are so many others out there that I've been seeing that I would like to check out .  First I need to tackle my existing stash of books and what better way than enjoying a spot of sunshine at the same time.

What are you wanting to tackle this month?

~ Gem

2 comments:

  1. I would like to crochet a camisole top for myself, a rarity for me to do something just for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how we rarely do things for ourselves, I think we are all guilty of it. I hope you find time to make something a least x x

      Delete