Monday 23 May 2016

Visiting Jardin Botanico Marimurta ~ Spanish Garden

During our stay in Spain we visited the gardens in Blanes 'Jardin Botanico Marimurta' which I visited last year and blogged about here.




The weather was glorious and we enjoyed a leisurely stroll around the gardens, admiring the views and pretty flowers. 


Nothing had changed from last year, but I still felt overwhelmed as I turned each corner, seeing the bright colours stretch before me.


If ever you are going to be holidaying in the Costa Brava, I would encourage you to look into the possibility of visiting.  It's a gorgeous garden, the perfect place to spend a morning or afternoon.


~ Gem x

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely. I was so pleased to re-visit this year x

      Delete
  2. Oh! I love the red poppies in the second photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seemed really odd seeing flowers that we get back home in a Mediterranean climate, it was such a nice morning x x

      Delete
  3. Oh those stairs look like a great place for you to have taken an outfit of the day picture! You dropped the ball there Gem lol

    My year to happiness experiment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha why am I not surprised to hear you say that x x

      Delete