Sunday 27 March 2016

The Past Week

Happy Easter.  I come to you under a mountain of chocolate Easter eggs (in my dreams).  Why is it that you can't get chocolate bars that taste like Easter eggs?  They have their own unique taste, does anyone else find that or is it just me? 

The Easter decorations are up.  I just couldn't find it in me to put them up earlier this year.  I'd not really been feeling myself, so they were quite late going up, but they made it in time so all is not lost.



I also managed to squeeze in some Easter baking with a Creme Egg Brownie creation.  I made this last year, it went down well so I figured I'd give it another go.


An evening spent in London meeting my all time favourite author Cecelia Ahern.


Plus a gorgeous dinner out with James and the start of a trip away to help friends on their farm, but I'll share more about that later in the week.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, how cool to meet a favourite author!!! I love your egg decoration!
    YES< YES< YES to the Easter egg taste- there's something about the thinness and the angle of the chocolate that makes them taste amazing- especially if Cadbury's (my favourite!!!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great experience. For me I prefer the mars chocolate eggs, delicious x x

      Delete