Sunday 20 March 2016

The Past Week

A bit late in the day posting this, I wasn't going to post it but then I figured why not, so here it is.

The weather has been much more spring like this week, although still a bit nippy, but spring is definitely in the air.  Coming home from work to see a sunset like this was very much welcomed. 


My spring bulbs has come into full bloom this week.  They were a gift from my Nan for Christmas.  I do like seeing things I've planted come to life.


A day trip to London to visit the Spring Country Living Fair which I blogged about on Friday.


An amazing dinner at The Princes Room in Chelmsford, where students were hosting a canape evening.  You can read more about it on the blog tomorrow. 


Then finishing off the week nicely with a stop at Norpar Barns to check out their Easter Barn.


I hope you have all had a great week, here is hoping that the next week is just as good.

~ Gem x

6 comments:

  1. I must have a look at the Prince's rooms...
    That sunset was lovely!
    I was in Maldon yesterday playing for the choral society!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such brilliant value for money. Maldon is lovely, especially when the sun in shining x x

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful Easter display at the Barn there were one or two things that I fancied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunset is absolutely amazing!!!!! Looks like you had a good week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had it not have been so cold I could easily have stood out there for ages just staring at it from there, instead i watched the sun go down from indoors bit it wasn't half as pretty with the blossom in view and the reflections on the water x x

      Delete