Wednesday 9 March 2016

A Few of My Favorite Things Inspired by Center Parcs

I published a blog post about a few of my favourite things only a couple of weeks ago, but whilst sitting in our lodge at Center Parcs last week the idea came to me for a Center Parcs inspired version.  So here it is:

* Going on holiday or a short break away.

*Spending quality time with my husband.

*Pancakes.


* Listening to birdsong.

*Krispy Creme doughnuts.

*Swimming at night.


*Visiting the Center Parcs Plaza (I love the smell and atmosphere in there).

* Seeing wildlife in its natural habitat.

*  Waking up and not having to go to work.

*Starbucks Rose and Pistachio Mocha.


* Water parks.

* Getting dressed up to eat out.

*The forest printed walls in the Center Parcs lodges.


*Being out at night time, surrounded by twinkly lights.

*Feeling relaxed.

I'm pretty sure if I gave it some more thought there would be plenty of other things to add to this list, but for now I shall just leave it there. 

*Sigh* Please take me back, somebody, anybody?  I really want to go back.

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Thats a great list, I love all those things too. And those pancakes look extra yummy!!

    Elaine | Some Of My Favourite Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The pancakes were divine, although they did defeat me. It felt so wrong to be leaving some of it but I just couldn't eat anymore x x

      Delete
  2. Center Parcs is my happy place, I love it there so much! Waking up and not having to go to work is a definite for me!

    Gemma xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great place, everything has been thought out, planned and executed so well x x

      Delete