Friday 4 March 2016

My Mum

This Sunday see's Mother's Day here in the UK.  I thought I'd take this opportunity to dedicate today's blog post to my dear Mum.


We may have had our moments as I was growing up (who doesn't?)  But I can honestly say, my Mum is my best friend and I would be lost without her.  We have a really close relationship and I know I can always go to her with any problem I may be faced with.  She understands me more than I think I even realise.  


I know I'm lucky, as what I have a lot of people don't and I will never take that for granted.  


She is such a strong and independent woman, who has helped me to grow to become the person I am today.  For that I shall be eternally grateful.  


Of course life has thrown at us it's battles and no doubt there will be plenty more to come.  But, no matter what has been thrown at her, my Mum has taken it all and just got on with it.  I'm not so sure I could have always done the same.


So thank you Mum for being the inspirational, amazing, incredible, and loving person that you are.  You really do mean the world to me and I'm so glad that I have you as my Mum and my best friend.


I love you loads,


~ Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment