Monday 14 March 2016

Photo's Around My Home With Snapfish

A picture paints a thousand words ~ Tess Flanders.
I absolutely love photos, they play a big part in my life, especially as a blogger.  Although I don't like so much having my photo taken, I love being behind the camera and snapping away at my chosen subject. I also love looking back through them, whether it be months or even years later.  Reminiscing over memories and times gone by.  Being taken back to happy times and being reminded of how I was feeling during that stage of my life.  To me they are really important.


I remember growing up, being sat with my parents, looking through shoe boxes filled with photos of me as a baby and as I grew older, looking back at photos of my journey through  life.  I hope it is something I can continue to do and will be something that one day I can do with my own children.  But times are changing, no longer do we take our films to be developed at the local pharmacy to have our images printed, things are very different now.  We take tons more photos, it easier to do so with the new age of camera phones, but rarely do we do anything with these images.

I like to surround myself with photos in particular around our home.  It definitely makes a house a home and gives it that personal touch.  Looking at the options that Snapfish provide to print your photos means that you can creatively display your favourite images around your home, asides from your standard prints in a frame.  From coasters or placemats to cushions, keyrings to canvases.  There really is something to suit anyone's taste.


Don't get me wrong, I still have loads of prints displayed in frames, but it is nice to mix things up a bit, wouldn't you agree?  We often sit and eat dinner in front of the TV so when I spotted these lap trays a while ago I knew they would be perfect for me and James.  All that was left was to order some prints to fill the frames.  It's so nice being able to sit and look at them every day.  As soon as I find myself not taking any notice of them I shall get some more printed and change them over.


As a blogger I spend a lot of time online and a lot of time on my laptop.  I don't have an office (as much as I would love one, hopefully one day).  My office tends to be wherever I park myself, quite often the dinner table, aka my craft table, well we rarely use it to eat from so it may as well be used for something.  A new addition to my blogging furniture is my very own personalised mouse mat, perfect for the hours I spend on my laptop where sometimes the inbuilt mousepad just doesn't cut it.

  

Having products like this certainly encourages you to get those images printed so take a look at what they have to offer, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  Snapfish are actually re-launching a new website on the 23rd March so be sure to check it out.  Why not do something with those favourite photos of yours, it would be a shame not to be able to enjoy them as you should.

~ Gem x

* this post contains products I've received for press review.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm really pleased with the quality of everything, especially the coasters x x

      Delete
  2. Those coasters are gorgeous! I don't know how I would narrow down which pics to turn into products like that. I'll have to look.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It did take quite a while to decide x x

      Delete