Wednesday 23 March 2016

Norpar Easter Barn

Having visited Norpar Barns on numerous occasions, I was yet to visit their Easter Barn, well until Saturday that is.



It was just as I had imagined, bright, colourful and oh so pretty.



I love how they colour co-ordinate their displays.  It makes it so much easier to shop and is very pleasing on the eye too.




I could spend hours there, admiring all of the little decorations.  Near enough everything is my style, so I could also spend a fortune.  



It must take the staff ages to set it all up but it is so worth it.  It all just looks so delightful. 



The days have already started getting longer, all we need now is for the weather to warm up a little bit and spring will have well and truly arrived here in the UK, and I am so ready for it.


~ Gem x

6 comments:

  1. Now they really were impressive displays. Spring is definitely in the air...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Did you buy anything? I wouldn't know which colour area to begin in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a few eggs to hang on the dresser, I was very good x x

      Delete
  3. Still haven't been back to Norpar....!!!

    ReplyDelete