Wednesday 2 March 2016

March Bucket List

I'm hoping this is the month that we get to see Spring arrive in all it's glory in these parts of the world.  I'm so ready for it.  I'm hoping to be able to spend more time outdoors.  As much as I love being comfy and cosy indoors I'm beginning to get cabin fever.  So for March I would like to achieve the following:


* Do some baking, as I never got round to it last month.

* Plant some seeds in preparation for summer blooms.

* Visit the Easter Barn at Norpar Barns, Navestock.

* Try making my own Easter eggs. 

* Go for a walk in search of spring flowers.

* Decorate for Easter.

* Make some bird feeders to hang in the garden.

Do you have any plans or anything you'd like to achieve in March?

~ Gem x

6 comments:

  1. Like you a whole list but I am hoping to welcome a new Grandaughter into the world, which will obviously take priority over everything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful, such exciting news and many exciting times ahead I'm sure x x

      Delete
  2. It's quite a list Gem, but lovely to do! Enjoy!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love March as it always heralds a start of lighter mornings and nights. Longleat looked lovely. Thankyou for the lovely comments; I think the Forest is there until sometime in April and I got there doe 11am on the saturday which was perefct for seeing it empty. Have a lovely evening, and I may bump into you at Norpar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely, and your welcome for the comments :) Wow, 11am, I thought it would have been later than that, definitely need to get up there before it closes.
      Yes, you never know, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you x x

      Delete