Sunday 24 January 2016

This Past Week

It's been a bit of a busy week and these past seven days have literally been non stop, but you know what, aside from having a rubbish cold, it has been a really good week.

The week started off with me working late, but getting home and having a bath with a Lush Yoga Bomb was just what I needed to help me relax after a long day.



I fell a little bit in love with my nails after getting them done, I always drool over some of the designs on Pinterest, no idea why it hadn't occurred to me to have my own done with a pattern before now. 


A shopping adventure with my bestie was enjoyed.  A lovely dinner at Ed's Diner and a proper good catch up was just what the doctor ordered, finishing off with coffee and cake, it was perfect.


(I'm thinking maybe I should of bought this instead of putting it back, what do you think?)

Enjoying some naughty treats at work and being bought flowers to say thank you for my help with something was definitely welcomed and helped me through the day.  



Getting to check out the Lush Valentines range with some fellow bloggers in Chelmsford and of course spending some pennies so I can try them out myself at home was another welcomed treat this week, but more on that tomorrow.


Phew, I think I shall be taking things a little slower this week.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm very lucky, James cousin is a qualified beautician so she does them for me (she did all my wedding make-up too) she is amazing x x

      Delete