Friday 1 April 2016

April Bucket List

Another month, brings another bucket list and this months takes us straight into spring.


I actually managed to do everything from my list last month except for just one thing so I shall carry it forward to this month as to be honest it can be done at any time of the year.

* Make my own bird feeders.
I love seeing birds in the garden so being able to dot little handmade feeders about the place will make it all the more special.

* Have a crafty adventure.
My crafts have sat by the way side for some time now, I'd really like to get back in the swing of things again.

*  Spring Clean.
It's at this time of year that I really enjoy having a good de-clutter and deep clean of the home.  Throwing the windows open and freshening up the home ready for the summer ahead.

* Explore a Bluebell Wood.
I've been meaning to do this for years so hopefully this will be the month I get to see Bluebells as far as the eye can see.

* Plan some breaks away.
I'm craving some time out at the moment.  I know I've not long been back from Center Parcs but having some things to look forward to is always good.


What have you got in store for April?  Any exciting plans or just seeing where the month takes you?

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. We had the windows open and the washing on the line yesterday and it felt so good and after a few hours in the garden tidying up after the recents winds it definitely felt like spring, so I understand that need to declutter and deep clean. Blake's Wood in Little Baddow is always good for bluebells, and there is even a fairy ring, which I haven't found yet!! We have lots of home and garden ideas for this year so I'm looking forward to tackling those jobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more. I'll definitely take a look at Blake's Wood, maybe we could check it out together some time. good luck with the garden and fingers crossed for more sunshine this month x x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous list lovely!
    Will be doing most of these too I hope. We have a bluebell wood a few minutes from our house and they are just starting to bloom, it's one of my favourite scenes!
    Have a great wkend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I must admit, I had thought it would be something to do towards the end of the month so I will have to make sure I don't leave it too late. Have a wonderful week x x

      Delete