Friday 20 January 2017

Everyman Cinema Chelmsford

Having not visited the cinema for just over a year, I have now visited the new Everyman in Chelmsford twice within one week and already can't wait to go back again.  I just can't get enough of it.



I really like the art deco style that they have gone with, it's not usually my style at all but it works so well.  It almost feels like you're stepping into Hollywood.



The whole atmosphere is so different to the Odeon and although the ticket prices are more expensive the experience is so worth the extra money.


The seats are mega comfy and spacious.  They serve drinks in glasses and alcoholic ones at that.  Food is served on a wooden platter and is brought to you at your seat.  The theatres are much smaller too, so you avoid all the usual noise you get from being in the cinema, plus no rustling packets either.  Basically they have managed to eliminate all the annoying things you usually experience when going to the cinema.  Great work Everyman.


I'll be back! (sorry I just couldn't resist)

~ Gem x  

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great place to go to the cinema, much nicer than our local ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, I definitely prefer it to our other local screens x x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, this sounds wonderful!! We will definitely go!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, it's a much better experience than an other cinema I've been to x x

      Delete
  3. Oooh this is somewhere I'd consider the 'longer' drive to visit the cinema for!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth a visit for the experience alone x x

      Delete