Wednesday 1 February 2017

February 2017 Bucket List

Although Christmas and New Year feel like ages ago, January seems to have whizzed by and we are already in February. 


I didn't quite get round to ticking everything off January's list, but I managed most of them so all is not lost.  I'm still determined to make this year an amazing one so am making sure I make the most of my spare time.  This month as well as hoping to complete what I didn't manage last month, I'm also wanting to:

* Celebrate Pancake Day - because who doesn't love pancakes?

* Send a Valentine to five friends - it's time to share the love.

* Go out in search of Snowdrops.

* Build a movie fort - I'm talking about proper Pinterest stuff right here.

* Create my own Hot Chocolate or milkshake bar - perhaps even an alcoholic version just because.

* Plan a break away somewhere.

They should give me something to focus on for the month.  How about you, do you have any plans for February?

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. What great plans. Can I just say this. Hot chocolate, brandy, cream. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm not a fan of brandy but may just give it a try, thank you x x

      Delete