Wednesday 8 February 2017

Shopping for Homewares With Homesense

Given a choice of what I prefer to shop for, homewares wins hands down every time.  I love seeking out new little trinkets and soft furnishings for the home and in my opinion they are the things that really help to make a house a home. 



Having not long moved out of my little piece of countryside paradise and into a flat with someone else, I have had the challenge of fitting my belongings in amongst theirs and working at adding my own touch to the place without taking over.  Allowing our styles to complement one another and creating a home for the two of us. Thankfully for me they are happy for me to take the reins on the styling element of things, but it hasn't been easy.



I've been able to use a lot of what I already had but there have been a few new purchases along the way.  This is where places such as Homesense really come in handy.  It is one of my favourite home stores, purely because you literally never know what you are going to find and you immediately find items that you never realised you actually cannot live without. 



With a wide selection from kitchen utensils and crockery to bedding and cushions, the store is stocked to the rafters with everything you could possibly need in your home.  I especially love their range of faux flowers, they are all so beautiful.



I was lucky to be able to visit the store the day before opening to have a mooch about and have to say I have visited on a fair few occasions since then, purchasing all sorts from notebooks (oh my gosh their range of notebooks are incredible) to ornaments. It is definitely up there as a firm favourite of the homeware stores.   



The thing I love the most is the fact that the stock changes regularly so you can guarantee that each time you visit you are sure to find new treasures and be able to pick up a bargain, as all the products are reduced from their RRP.  If you have a store local to yourself, I'd really recommend a visit.  Let me know what you think, I'm sure I'm not their only fan.

~ Gem

** This post was written in partnership with Homesense as part of a bloggers event they were hosting.  All words, images and opinions are my own **

1 comment:

  1. I love Homesense, I'm sure it was around, or certainly TK Max was when I moved into my flat as I would've definitely found more items from my home from there. At the moment i'm thinking of changing my bedroom up and Homesense is where I'm keeping an eye on for bits and pieces. I love that you don't know what you'll find in there week to week.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete