Wednesday 14 December 2016

Skate Somerset House

I've been ice skating in London a few times around Christmas in the past, however one rink that I have always wanted to visit was Somerset House.


It always looks so grand and so pretty with the huge Fortnum and Masons Christmas tree.  I've always left it to late to get tickets in previous years but last weekend I manage to get hold of some and was able to witness the scene for myself .



It truly is just as stunning in real life as it is in the photos you see.  I'm so pleased to be able to cross this off my December bucket list, especially as it's somewhere I've wanted to visit for years.



It does get booked up pretty quickly though, so if it's something you are wanting to do this year, you'd best get your skates on (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist) as tickets are already selling out.


~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to cross it off your list. The tree looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, the tree was beautiful, well worth a visit x x

      Delete