Monday 26 December 2016

Christmas at Center Parcs

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  It's all just over so quick isn't it?!


Christmas was always going to be a little different this year after what had happened earlier in the year, and so as a family we decided to go for something completely different and I have to say, so far it has been an amazing idea and I have loved every second.  (Yes check me out, a dedicated blogger, I am writing to you direct from Center Parcs)


We arrived on Friday to a very festive check in booth.  As we weren't able to get into our lodge we decided to head straight to The Pancake House to start the weekend off as we intended to carry it on.  It is Christmas after all.



I love the effort that has gone into making the place feel festive.  There are fairy lights practically everywhere and an air of festive spirit about the place which just makes it feel all the more magical.  I love Center Parcs at the best of times but Christmas time is amazing.  




We've not done all that much as far as activities go, although a few of us have hired bikes and myself and my sister in law did try out a tandem (absolutely hilarious, and thankfully didn't end in anyone getting hurt).  There has been lots of walking, lots of eating, and swimming (isn't the pool one of the best bits of Center Parcs?!) and generally just spending time together as a family which in my opinion has been pretty special.   




I'm sure by the end of the trip I won't want to go home, which is usually the case whenever I visit Center Parcs, but then that is all the more reason to book up to come back again.


That's all from me for now.  I'm off to make the most of the rest of my trip.  Happy Holidays.


~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. It looks so festive. I've never been to Centre Parcs but have my first planned for end of the month. We're going to Elvedon and I'm really looking forward to it.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have an incredible time I'm sure x x

      Delete