Thursday 21 June 2012

USHER 2012

Any of you that have been following my blog for some time will know that I am a HUGE Usher fan.  I'm in love with the man and have been following him for many many years.  A few weeks ago he announced a one of show being held at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo.  I knew I had to go and thanks to my mum managed to get tickets to go.  This would be my sixth time seeing him live and it did not disappoint.


The show was about his journey. 


He talked loads about his journey, about his relationships, about his life, his music and his fans, as well as singing tracks from his whole range of albums right up to his latest that was released that same day.



All I can say is he was amazing but if I am honest I am a little bias.


I had driven there and I'm really glad I did.  We saw some great sights and they were even better on the drive home




Now all I need to do is wait until he announces his next tour hee hee exciting stuff!
Love Gem x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment