Friday 22 June 2012

Awards

Right about now I am going to hang my head in shame.  On the 22nd May yes a month ago today I was awarded the Liebster Award from the lovely Bronwyn over at Queen B Creative Me.  I am yet to blog about it.



Firstly thank you very much for my award Bronwyn I do appreciate it.  I'm just trying to get over how it has taken me this long to blog about it.  

I have been awarded this before so I'm going to be a party pooper by not answering the usually questions, plus the fact I am starting to find it really difficulty to share things with you all about me that you don't already know.  If you haven;t had this award yourself before now please feel free to add it onto your blog from me :)

I was also contacted the other day by Lexie from Pieces Of Wonderful to tell me that I had another award over at her place.  This time it was the Versatile Blogger Award.  


I have been awarded this one before also so again won't be answering the usual questions but again if you have not received this award before, you have now :)

Thank you so much ladies.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I must say I'm rather looking forward to it :)

Love Gem x x x x

1 comment: