Monday 25 June 2012

Bag Lady

Recently I have been getting my craft on, making the most of my evenings.  When I very first started sewing, about 3 years ago now I had said that I was going to make a bag to store a folding walking stick for one of my relatives, 3 years later there was still no bag made.  Until now that is.


It's a very simple and basic drawstring bag but does the job nicely. 



So much so that I have made 2, as I later discovered another relative also owned a fold up walking stick.  Both relatives had been using elastic bands to hold the stick together when folded up and not in use, not anymore. 


They both seem very pleased with their bags and I can now cross another task of my forever growing list.



~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Great job, love the fabric you used :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely-pretty and practical too..
    Warm Wishes,
    Callie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty and useful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful gifts! Clever you!!!

    ReplyDelete