Wednesday 14 December 2011

Winter List 2011

OK so I know winter doesn't officially begin until next week but firstly I have plans for this blog for next week already, I know some of you know what this is already so until then sssshhhhh it's still a secret.  For the rest of you, you will find out on Saturday and secondly it is so bloody cold out there it feels like winter so as far as I am concerned it is winter. 
 

I have really struggled putting this list together so there are fewer things then what I would usually have, but let's face it, it is a fairly dull time of year once Christmas is out of the way, however I am hoping this year will be different but I won't be holding my breath.






I'm well on the way for finishing my Christmas list so will update on this after Christmas if not before.  And I shall be working on these activities over the next couple of months.


Happy Wednesday,

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweet- our kids finish their last day in their ENGLISH school today- so we are doing something from your list and taking them ice skating in our square!
    They set it up each winter- perfect beginning to the Christmas school holidays- and we've had a sleety/almost snowy morning, so should be lovely and crisp!!
    Mulled wine for the parents!!

    Melissa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, how intriguing Gemma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our eldest wants to go ice skating. My husband has never been and our youngest is just finding his feet. . . could be a receipe for disaster. :o)

    ReplyDelete