Tuesday 6 December 2011

Santa's Christmas Elf

I was very busy over the weekend doing some work for Santa.  Yes I became his little elf for one night only (well I may be making another appearance again soon, we shall just have to wait and see).


Once again Christmas is here,
For everyone to spread some cheer!

So here's a gift just for you
From Santa's elves and Rudolf too!

If you want to join our fun
Make up a parcel to give to someone!

But be sure to never be discovered
Or else the mystery will be uncovered!! 


I set to making up my parcel of goodies first of all for a good friend of mine.  How cute is this little bag - I love it.


It was filled with lots of foodie gifts including of course plenty of chocolate and Christmas biscuits, along with a couple of treats for our friends cats too (cat's do love Christmas as well you know)  then the real challenge began.


This is the parcel on their doorstep, a very blurred picture I'm afraid, I had to be quick I didn't want to get caught out ;)

I think she suspects it was me as she has already been asking questions but I'm still playing dumb ha ha.

So this is one way of spreading goodwill to all men this year and another thing to cross off my Christmas list, although there have been a few other things I have been doing and I will share more over the next couple of weeks.

Now to all my little elfing buddies out there, what are you waiting for, get out there and spread some Christmas cheer.

Love Gem x x x x

P.S  If any one else gives this a go, please let me know, I'd love to hear how you got on.  or if anyone knows of anything similar please feel free to share it, i love finding new ways of spreading Christmas cheer x x x

6 comments:

  1. What an amazingly lovely kind thing to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gem what a fab idea i love the little poem that goes with it too, i recently gave some childrens books to Homestart a nationwide charity with a branch here in chelmsford who put out an appeal on the radio for toys etc for children whos family are in crisis who might not get any presents this year and it was a lovely feeling to think that they will now have some presents to open on christmas day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely idea, and you are right the bag is so cute!!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea - how lovely of you :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really nice!! What a great surprise to find on your doorstep.

    : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete