Saturday 17 December 2011

Twas The Week Before Christmas

Christmas is a time of love, friendship and happiness.  I have been blogging now for over a year and in that time I have made some amazing bloggy friends.  I know it has all been said before but it really does mean so much to know that people are reading what I am writing.  This time last year I would never have imagined I would have as many followers as I do now, I really cannot thank you enough for that, and for all your lovely comments, they really do keep me going.


I wanted to try something a little different to celebrate Christmas on my blog.  But also wanted to make sure I was able to involve and celebrate the season with some of my bloggy friends and so I thought what better way to celebrate then by asking some of those friends to feature in a number of guest posts for me. 


So for the next 7 days and during the week before Christmas my blog is being taken over by some lovely ladies that some of you may already know, but if not I suggest you pop on over and check out what you are missing out on ;)


So that is all from me for the next 6 days, I'll be back a few times during the next week with my own little taster of Christmas and of course introducing each of the beautiful friends each day but the rest will be down to them.  No pressure ladies ha ha.


Merry Christmas

Love Gem x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment