Friday 1 September 2017

September 2017 Bucket List

I don't know about you but this year feels like it has lasted a life time.  Normally I find the months whiz by and the year is over in a flash but January feels like ages ago, although the past few months have gone by pretty quick.  I barely crossed anything off my August list so I must try harder this month.  As the months are nearing the end of the year though I can't help but get excited, lots of great things lay ahead.


This month I want to:

* Enjoy my first Pumpkin Spiced Latte of the year.
Oh yes, that time of year is upon us once again and I could not be happier about it. 

* Catch up with blogging .
Work has been mega, mega busy the past month so I've fallen behind on blog posts and literally have not read anyone else's blogs in so long, so I want to make more time for that this month.  As it is I'm sat here writing this whilst catching up on vlogs.  Would you believe me if I said I was watching some dated back to January?! Seriously it is that bad haha. 

* Finish my 30th celebrations photo book.
I started this back in July and literally did not touch it last month, I think it's time to get it finished.

* Attempt to work on some crafts.
I cannot remember the last time I did anything creative.  And by creative I mean digging out my craft materials and getting crafty.  I feel the urge to make something.  I don't know what but it's been a while so I feel it is time.  Pinterest is filled with millions of ideas so I'm sure it won't take me long to be inspired.

* Update my Autumn wardrobe.
I have booked my flights to America, I fly out in October.  Yes I know, Fall in America! I'm a lucky girl.  So I need to update my wardrobe so it's fit for the occasion.

Will I achieve it all?  I'll be keeping you posted.

~ Gem x

I have just read over last years list and had to chuckle to myself to see a few things repeated this year.  Maybe it's a September thing.


4 comments:

  1. We have booked the US for Nov/Dec 3 weeks in Florida, so my wardrobe needs a bit of an update too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you will have an amazing time. I've been to Florida 5 times before, I love it there. I'm off to Iowa and Chicago this time, never been before and am so excited xx

      Delete