Wednesday 1 March 2017

March 2017 Bucket List


This month I'm planning to:

* Survive the month without chocolate -
This is going to be my toughest challenge yet, I practically survive on chocolate but it is for a good cause, raising money for The British Heart Foundation.  You can sponsor me here on my JustGiving page. 

* Embrace The Spring Clean
As we will hopefully begin to see Spring rearing it's pretty head, I' hoping to clean to my hearts content and freshen things up a little.

* Get organised for my holiday -
Next month sees me heading to Tenerife for a week of sunshine.

* Finish my current read -
I have started reading JoJo Moyes ~ Me Before You, I'd love to get this finished this month so that I can start a new book on holiday, I'd really like to try and read more this year if I can.

What have you got planned for the month ahead?

~ Gem x

1 comment: