Friday 31 March 2017

30 Before 30 Third Quarter Update

As if I'm into my final quarter of my last year in my twenties, I literally haven't a clue where this year is disappearing to.  That said I've been trying my best to make it a good one. 


In my previous updates I had managed to cross off a few things from my list of 30 before 30.
#2. Cross something off my bucket list.
#4. Visit a lavender farm.
#8. Watch a film in an outdoor space.
#10. Start some form of exercise.
#17. Experience Christmas at Kew.
#20. Do something spontaneous.  
#23. Try a food I've never tried before.
#27. Acquire a taste for coffee.

Since the last update I've been rather busy.  The latest things to be crossed off the list are:

#13. Spend more time on myself.
I've definitely been doing this by taking the time to do the things that I want, spending time reading, relaxing baths and generally just taking care of myself.

#18. Spend at least one day by the coast.
A couple of days have been spent by the coast, so far I've visited Southend and Saltburn.

#19. Pay a visit to London's Sky Garden.


#21. Grow something beautiful.


#24. Go and see a ballet performance.


I couldn't take any photos during the performance but back in February I went to see Swan Lake, and WOW, what a beautiful performance it was.  being able to see the orchestra play was pretty amazing too.  I'm definitely going to look out for ballet shows in the future, I'd really like to go and see The Nutcracker nearer to Christmas. 

#28. Watch the Harry Potter films.
Finally, I've done it, all except for Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them but I'm not counting that.

So, as I enter the final quarter I'm aware that I still have a huge chunk of my list yet to cross off and I'm intrigued as to what lays ahead but I am ready and waiting for it and determined to cross everything off.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. You've done lots of amazing things! I am pleased you enjoyed the orchestra!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surprised me as I was worried I would get bored but I had a great evening x x

      Delete