Monday 3 April 2017

April 2017 Bucket List

This year seems to be flying by.  I'm so pleased that we are finally in Spring though and cannot wait for more warmer weather.  Lucky for me I'm off on holiday this month too so fingers crossed for heat and sunshine.


This month I'd like to:

* Sip cocktails by the beach.
Need I say more?

* Enjoy exploring someplace new.
That's one of the best bits about holidaying somewhere new, getting to discover and explore beautiful places.

* Decorate for Easter.
I've been struggling with inspiration lately but finally feel like it's coming back to me so this will be a good excuse to start getting creative again.

* Eat my body weight in chocolate Easter eggs.
I'm especially looking forward to this after not having eaten chocolate for the duration of March, raising money for the British Heart Foundation.  You can still donate to this great cause here.

* Check out the first bootsale of the year.
Hoping to sell some things of my own but also looking to pick up some new bargains too.

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get to achieve all of your goals - especially the cocktail one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh, I'd like to do the first one too! Hope you can achieve these!

    ReplyDelete