Wednesday 5 April 2017

Dedham & Flatford


Having visited both of these lovely places before, I always get quite excited about the thought of re-visiting just because I know how beautiful they are.  I don't know what it is about these two little villages that draws me back but I'm always taken aback by how quaint and pretty they both are when I return.  It's almost as though I forget just how pretty.



Last Saturday was spent with my parents and boyfriend, celebrating my mum's birthday.  It was a gorgeous and sunny day, so we were not alone when visiting but it didn't spoil it.  Except for the fact that we forgot to book a table at The Rose and so were not able to get an afternoon tea as was originally planned.  Next time I will remember to book. 


We still managed to have a lovey da filled with laughs and quality time spent with one another, definitely something we need to make more time for.

It just goes to show that you don't need to go away to be able to visit beautiful places, they can be right on your doorstep if only you take the time to look.



~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! Hope you can get a lovely cream tea the next time you go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed, I do love a cream tea x x

      Delete