Wednesday 16 November 2016

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

Yep, you've guessed it, Christmas.

The Christmas adverts are out.  I have to say at the moment I'm not too sure on the John Lewis ad this year, it's definitely not one of their best, I'm sure it will grow on me though.  The Aldi advert though, wow, I love it.  I mean how adorable is Kevin the carrot?!

The shops are filled with decorations and gifts.  I've been stepping into shops and I literally don't know where to look next.


Not to mention the coffee shop Christmas menus and the infamous red cups.  Starbucks have pulled out all the stops this year.  The patterns on their cups are amazing.

 
So it is safe to say that the festivities are definitely kicking off in style this year and I'm running at it full throttle.

~ Gem x

10 comments:

  1. I do wish they wouldn't run toy adverts at prime time for children, I feel so sorry for some parents whose children want everything. Some of the displays this year are indeed spectacular, really different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how they make their money unfortunately x x

      Delete
  2. There's definitely no escaping Christmas now!!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed!! I adore the John Lewis one (and it is the only one I've seen). I meant to tell you that the flute quartet I play with sometimes, Flautista, played at Chelmsford John Lewis last Wednesday for their Christmas event. I wondered if I might see you?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I wasn't there :( That's a shame x x

      Delete
  4. I feel the same! Love the Aldi one :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant isn't it, definitely the best one I've seen so far x x

      Delete