Friday 18 November 2016

Christmas with LUSH

I blogged last month about the blogger event I attended at LUSH Romford.  Back then it seemed just a little to early (even for me)  to talk about their Christmas range.  Now we are mid way through November and I can't refrain from talking about Christmas any longer as you at have noticed from my article published on Wednesday.

The range this Christmas is pretty special with some favourites from last year returning and a few new products being introduced.  Take a look a just a small selection of what's in store.

 Peeping Santa bubble bar.

 Luxury Christmas Pub bath bomb.

 Father Christmas bath bomb.

*New* Santasaurus reusable bubble bar (my favourite newbie this year)

 *New* Ruby Red Slippers bubble bar.

 Butterbear gift set (perfect for the little ones this Christmas)

*New* Jester reusable bubble bar


I am loving the Christmas range this year and have stocked up with a pretty big collection, and there is still plenty more that I could happily buy. 

So if you're stuck for gift ideas this Christmas, pop into your local Lush store, I'm sure you will find something for just about anyone in there.

~ Gem x

8 comments:

  1. Some great gift ideas sadly there is not a lush bar locally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that is sad. I don't think I'd survive without a Lush store nearby now. Then again there is always online but it's not the same x x

      Delete
  2. Oo I'm due to buy a few more festive ones :) What is the reusable one about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically you use it as a wand so can swish it round the bath for your bubbles and as a result you can get more than one use from it x x

      Delete
  3. This is the Lush that I go to as it isn't far from school. I really need to go again as I haven't found a face cream I like as much as their Imperialis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother has requested Lush products for Christmas this year, he's such a big fan!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a really good selection for guys in there. I think it's really nice when guys like to pamper themselves x x

      Delete