Friday 23 October 2015

Primark Pretties

I'm no stranger to Primark.  There have been times in the past that I've had to refrain from visiting because I just can't help myself from buying things that I really don't need.  But every once in a while I allow myself a treat and in through those doors I go.  
I'm so pleased with my latest haul, I wanted to share it with you.

I really liked this tea towel.  We didn't need another one but it was only £1 so in the basket it went.


I've seen these style of candle holders on Instagram before and have really admired them.  Spotting them in the shop I wasn't too sure as when they are not lit they don't look half as nice but I'm glad I took the risk.  I bought 2 of these.  I really like how the light shines through the sides of them, so pretty.


PJ's I love them, although I'm not one of those people who walks through the front door and puts them on straight away.  I may reconsider that after buying these two lots though.


And they are both sooooo comfy and warm.


As the temperature is dropping it only seems right to be buying jumpers.  This one is lovely too as it's quite plain but the neck line bling jazzes it up a bit making it perfect for both a casual or smart/casual look.


I couldn't resist buying this advent chalk board.  It was only £5 and I figured it was a good investment as we can bring it out year after year.


And these Santa earrings, £1! Bargain! Isn't he cute.


It could of been a lot worse but I resisted.  I can't promise I won't head back in there though.

What have you been buying recently?

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You bought some great stuff! You didn't overspend and you'll enjoy every item. Just wait until the Christmas stuff starts arriving...... #cutepajamas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for more Christmas bits in the shops but I will have to restrain myself then, I really don't need any more (that's not a promise though hehee) x x x

      Delete