Friday 24 July 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things ~ Flowers

Flowers, I just love them. But it doesn't end there, oh no. I love pretty much anything with flowers on, as is very much reflected in my home. 

There are flowers on all of the curtains. 





The sofa covers. 


The bedding. 


In both bedrooms.


In the bathroom.



Even the tissue boxes, because you can't just buy any box of tissues, they have to look pretty. 


The kitchen.


And of course the china in the dresser.


The thing is, this isn't even all of it.  There is more.....
There isn't a room in the house that hasn't been flower bombed in some way or another.  It would appear that I am obsessed with all things floral.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart! Who couldn't love a home strewn with buds??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee, got to love a bit of floral x x x

      Delete