Monday 27 July 2015

A Night At The Circus


Every year the circus comes to the village where I live.


Although I never actually go inside the tent to watch the show, I love it once it arrives on the village green.


I just find it so magical, especially once darkness has fallen.


It reminds me of the book the Night Circus by  Erin Morgernsten, it's an incredible book and if you've not read it I urge you to do so.


I just couldn't help myself admiring the big top and snapping away with my phone.


My favourite part is the ticket booth, covered in twinkly lights.  


Maybe next year I will actually buy tickets so I can admire the inside too.


~ Gem x


3 comments:

  1. Yes! You must go in! The circus pops by here every year too, and we never miss it! It really is that "old-fashioned" fun you read about in books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, I just worry about being dragged up in front of everyone haha, I'd hate that x x x

      Delete
  2. I have never in all my 36 years been to a circus - maybe something to add to the bucket list!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete