Thursday 8 March 2012

Pretty Crochet

Now armed with my new crochet roll and hooks, I treated myself to this little beauty.


There are so many projects in this book, I would love to be able to create.


The only question I need to ask myself is which one do I start off with??????


 So many pretty projects to choose from.


This could have been a dangerous move, buying this book.


I can see it costing me a lot of money in wool.


Oh but it will be so worth it to be able to create little treasures like these.


I can't wait to get hookin.


Maybe I should finish off some WIP's first.  Let's see how long I can palm myself off with that one!

Lots of love

Gem x x x x 

8 comments:

  1. This is something I need to learn to do! I love the pastel colours used in the book...especially the blanket.

    Good luck finishing off those WIP's first.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, such a lovely book Gem and so many pretty projects...you will be spoilt for choice...have fun!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gem, that's so not fair I've been toying with the idea of buying that book for ages and now you have thrown temptation right under my nose, but I don't think I can wait for it to be delivered so I think I might have to pop to hobbycraft!
    PS it was lovely to meet your Mum yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`ve been thinking about getting that book for a while. The projects are so lovely.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are anything like me, you won't be able to resist for long!:) Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this book too - about to start on the wrist warmers! Can recommend Stylecraft for cheap wool for blankets, and Kemps Wool for reduced prices! (not earning commission - just a happy customer!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scarf and throws are so lovely, good luck and happy crocheting :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I really want to buy this book! I keep almost buying it from amazon! Maybe I just should!? xx

    ReplyDelete